Sunday, February 12, 2012

BASE jumping :: BASEJumping.tv @ BLiNC Magazine

BASE jumping :: BASEJumping.tv @ BLiNC Magazine

Link to BASE jumping :: BASEJumping.tv @ BLiNC Magazine

Utah anyone?

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 02:40 AM PST

hey guys I am new here and to the sport, I plan to do my first skydive this year, been wanting to for the last 12 years.. yeah I'm 34 now and its time to do it, my goal is to get a wingsuit to fly with, I dream about it if that sounds funny, I have been interested with wingsuit flying but only recently I have been becoming more obsessed with it, I watched Jeb Corliss grind the crack about 30 times, along with hundreds of other skydive and wingsuit flying videos the last few days, I actually used to be an airplane student pilot so I know just a tiny bit about what you amazing guys do, I want to do it too, I want to start LIVING for more than just the daily grind. thanks for the site and all the info as I dont know anyone who wingsuit flys and only one 1 guy who has skydived,

Rich
sandy utah

Video: Worst Speedflyer Ever

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 08:16 PM PST



Guy crashes is paragliding/speedflying rig over and over again while skiing on mountain

More Extreme Sports Videos at http://M80.TV
Author: M80_TV
Tags: speedflying paragliding paraglider
Posted: 12 February 2012
Rating: 0.0
Votes: 0



More...
by Daily Motion Paraglide Videos

No comments: