Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BASE jumping :: BASEJumping.tv @ BLiNC Magazine

BASE jumping :: BASEJumping.tv @ BLiNC Magazine

Link to BASE jumping :: Speed Flying :: BASEJumping.tv @ BLiNC Magazine

Video: Mutaga en Noruega

Posted: 02 Jul 2012 07:50 AM PDT

  • Again at the paradise, again with my friends Yuri and Wioletta, and our team is growing...<br /> Happy to see old friends (specially the Spanish) and new friends, new adventures like the rescue mission during a rainy night. Everything make this trip special, and make me enjoy more this life, I really love this kind of life.<br /> I don't understand any word in Norwegian, but I feel at home. Thanks to everybody!!!<br /> What the camera don't show is the most important part: all the laughter, the good conversations, the friendly hugs and lots of beer sharing betweens the good friends.<br /> Special recognition to Yuri, we are becoming better as a team, even without a name. Any suggestion???<br /> I hope all of You enjoy this video... we had lots of fun doing that.<br /> <br /> In memory to Sergey "Mutaga" Viter.<br /> <br /> Enjoy!!!

No comments: